My injured arm

Table Tennis Training and Drills

Last updated 7 years ago

jake wraper

jake wraper Asked 7 years ago

Hi Alois my right arm is injured this is where I hold my bat. It hurts when I am playing my strokes and serves.should I keep practicing or rest?

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 7 years ago

Hi Jake,

You should see a professional if you are having pain.

I tried to send you an email but it was rejected.  Could you check your email address please.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.