Last updated 12 years ago
In a game situation , i only play :
- pushes (mainly back hand as i am not good in forehand pushes) ,
- backhand counterhit, little fore.
- topspin against block, majority fore with little bachhand
- Little topspin against backspin, back and for are equal .
- good topspin against chop.
- good smash aginst lob.
- flip and drop rarely.
- Not bad in blocking.
- I never chop, lob or play topspin against topspin
Could you please clasify my style and advise which rubbers are suitable to me ,both sides , keeping in mind that we have only butterfly brand in our market .
thanks and best regards .
Mohsen , 62 years old .
You are still developing with your strokes so i would go for the basic rubbers. If I had the choice of all rubbers it would be Mark V or in the case of Butterfly rubbers, Sriver. This is a great standard rubber that will be good for your all round game.
Become a free member to post a comment about this question.