What to practise

Table Tennis Training and Drills

Last updated 4 years ago

Spinner Piyush Pal

Spinner Piyush Pal Asked 4 years ago

If i have a strong forehand but not perfect and i have a weak backhand what should i do make forehand more strong or practice backhand.


Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 4 years ago

Hi Piyush,

Practice both.  There is always room for improvement on both sides.

If you want to have a more balanced game, spend 60% of training focus on the backhand and the other 40% on the forehand.


Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!


Become a free member to post a comment about this question.