Last updated 2 years ago
1. When serving if the ball hit white part of the table or the edge of the table. Then what ? (Is it a reserve )
2.when serving if I hit two or more reserve is the point goes to opponent?
3. When opponent hit ball to our side and the ball is going out side of our side , I hit it with my bat then to whom the score will go ? ( me or Opponent )
sorry for my English
1. The white line is part of the top of the table and is considered to be in. Watch this tutorial Side of Table
2. You never lose a point for serving a let so even if you serve 10 lets in a row, it is still a let or re-serve. Watch this tutorial How Many Lets?
3. If the ball has already gone past the end line of your table and then you hit it, it is your point. If though the ball is still over the table then it is their point. Watch this tutorial Hitting the Ball on the Full
Become a free member to post a comment about this question.