Crossover Point

Table Tennis Discussion

Last updated 10 years ago

anegondi nateri

anegondi nateri Asked 10 years ago

hai guys,

i have a couple of questions..

* what is crossover point?

* what is 3 point attack 

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 10 years ago

Hi Anegondi,

The crossover point is the place where you switch between a forehand and a backhand.  This is usually about in line with your armpit.  This is a useful area to play to because players will need to make a decision as to whether to play a forehand or backhand and also will need to move one way or the other to get into position to play that shot.

A 3 point or 3rd Ball attack means you play an attacking stroke on the 3rd ball of the rally.  The serve is the first ball, the return the second and the next ball is the 3rd ball of the rally.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

No comments yet!

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.