Practice Partner in San Francisco

Table Tennis Discussion

Last updated 9 years ago

Judy Whorton

Judy Whorton Asked 9 years ago

Your instructions are clear and precise.  What I need is a practice partner who's willing to get together a couple of times a week.  I'm in San Francisco.  Thanks, Judy

Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario Answered 9 years ago

Hi Judy,

I hope there are some PingSkillers in San Francisco that would like to practice.  Even if it is a couple of different practice partners I guess that would be suitable.

For all of those that are interested I can pass on Judy's email address to you.

Notify me of updates
Add to Favourites
Back to Questions

Thoughts on this question

Franc Sevcik

Franc Sevcik Posted 9 years ago

do you have any type of club roster that shows all the active ping - pong parlors in the different parts of the world ?  There is times that I travel and would like to be able to get in touch with the active players around.  Does USTTA have such or ITTA ?


Alois Rosario

Alois Rosario from PingSkills Posted 9 years ago

Hi Frank,

We don't.  I would just try to use the websites of the National or State associations of where you are going.  They usually have a list on their sites of the playing venues.  Or even sending them an email may be the best way.  If anyone has any other ideas they would be helpful.

Any takers for training in San Francisco with Judy?

Become a free member to post a comment about this question.