Last updated 5 years ago
Hi Alois & PingSkills
I have been playing TT for nearly 8 yrs though irregularly. Over these years I am playing with pre-made racquets especially GKI Kung-fu for quite a long time. I would rate myself as Semi-Pro in Table tennis though it might be wrong from experts view.
Let me tell whatever I am capable of doing in the game.
1) Good in Forehand & Backhand Top-Spin but couldn't give my 100% in match situations. However on several occasions I've noticed that I am imparting decent side-spin+top-spin instead of top-spin alone.
2) Decent footwork, learning from a very good player in my Office.
3) Good Backhand & Decent forehand (slice+chop) stroke, but carelessness in many occasions leading to dropping of points.
4) Mediocre in defending on my Back hand side especially in Chopping & Lobbing. However could do the same decently on my Forehand side.
5) Poor in Service return (push stroke) especially those mixed spin serves & floating serves(fast but less spin).
1) Aggressive mindset player who don't mind to defend. Kind of All round Play.
2) My inspiration is Roger Federer, hence i want to finish the point as soon as possible by keeping the rallies short.
Note:- Kindly suggest me so that I can improve my Skills & Game Play in Table Tennis. Actually this is not a question but presenting about myself in the game of Table tennis so that you can guide me in choosing a proper blade & rubbers for my 1st Custom Made Racquet!!
Become a free member to post a comment about this question.